- The Nitro6 airfoil has been completely re-profiled moving the draft aft in the center and reducing the entry angle for a cleaner, smoother de-power response. The profile has also been reduced and smoothed spanwise toward the wingtips for less luffing in the shoulders and overall drag reduction. The Nitro6 canopy is tight and exhibits less distortion throughout the bar throw.
- Second, the planform has been changed with increased sweep starting in the shoulders and extending to the wingtip to improve relaunch, structural and dynamic stability, and de-powered line tension.
- Third, due to the change in profile, the struts have been re-designed to not only match the profile changes but to enhance stability, reduce weight and increase durability. In concert with the planform change, the Leading Edge tube has also been reconfigured accordingly.
What are the improvements from the last version?
- 8% lighter and increased durability through good design
- Faster turning speed and boost
- Better loops
- Improved and reliable relaunch
- Shorter, smoother depower bar throw and smoother in gusty conditions.