With adventure sports like kitesurfing there is an element of danger which can cause harm or death so all Safety Warnings must be followed.
Before attempting to kitesurf we highly recommend you get lessons from a qualified kitesurf instructor.
Videos are an excellent way to help brush up on your skills. There are a number of excellent dvd's available.
Kitesurfing Instructional dvd's
Youtube is also an excellent resource to learn some skills.
Kitesurfing Instructional Youtube videos
Learn more important safety tips from these great websites.
Kitesurfing with friends is always more fun and a lot safer.
KITE FLYING CAN BE DANGEROUS – Read these instructions before using the equipment. By using this product the user fully understands the inherent hazards and dangers that may lead to serious injuries or death.
- Never use near power lines, airports, streets, rocks, trees, houses, vehicles, including boats, bystanders or any other structure.
- Observe the weather conditions and do not use this product in thunderstorms, offshore, overly strong or gusty winds.
- For adult use only. Learn how to fly competently before using this product.
- This product is not a floatation or flying device and should not be used as one.
- Always wear safety equipment such as helmet and when using in water, a personal floatation device.
- Always allow the kite to dry before storage. Do not overinflate and have any damage repaired immediately by a qualified repair facility.
Before using the control bar you MUST fully understand how the quick release works and are confident in releasing and re-engaging the quick release system. We recommend releasing and re-engaging the safety release at least 6 times to familiarize yourself.
The Quick Release is an important part of your safety equipment. It must be checked regularly, kept clean and free of any damage.
Before every use release and re-engage the release to check proper function.
Simply spin the swivel in the reversed direction the lines are twisted in. It is important to keep your lines twist free to ensure the kite flags freely.
Pull trim line to depower the kite. Velcro handle to the cleat to stop tangles.
The twist away loop stick can be positioned inwards to lock the loop to your harness hook or the stick can be positioned outwards for easy unhooking.
Simple push away releases and easy re-engage. Connect the mini kite lease to your harness in an easy to reach place for easy access.