Kitesurfing Floating Stopper - Controller2-3
Replacement Bar Floating Stopper.
Park your bar at any location within seconds.
The push away force can be adjusted with the simple turn of a screw.
SWITCH KITEBOARDING - Kitesurfing Parts Instructional Videos
- works wellReview by Tobias
- does what it is made for. perfect Price. thanks (Posted on 14/12/16)
- works nice...... price..... jajajajjaajjajReview by victor
Very simple yet fuctional item.
You only need 10 minutes at the beach to set the stiffness and done¡... forever.....
Price?.....jajajaja two beers? Thanks again switch. (Posted on 26/05/16)
- Works 100%Review by Brieuc
- The stopper works 100% as expected. It doesn't slip, stays in place. I'm really satisfied with this product !! Good job (Posted on 20/02/15)
- Tope de barraReview by Valentin
El tope de barra para probar algún truco tipo dead man, o para simplemente no cansar tus brazos con viento constante.
Se regula la fuerza atornillando o aflojando el tonillo que lleva. (Posted on 20/12/14)
- perfect!Review by michele
- The perfect companion for Controller V2. It Work so well in any situation i've used! Stoked! (Posted on 27/07/14)
- simple and adjustableReview by Martin
If you ever rode w/o a stopper ball you can appreachiate the fact that the switch controller 1 & 2 have one :-)
it is simple, durable and best of all you can adjust the slipage with the simple turn of the screw. Let me tell you this is great as I do a lot of back & front rolls and if it is set to loose I end-up having to adjust the position every 2nd jump. And if you set it to stiff moving it becomes a pain -- so now you can make it "just right"
Sent IT!!! (Posted on 18/07/14)