Chicken Loop Donkey Dick - Controller2-3
Replacement Donkey Dick for Controller2. Since the size and material of the chicken loop was changed on Controller2-3. This Donkey Dick will be too short for Controller1.
SWITCH KITEBOARDING - Kitesurfing Parts Instructional Videos
- Easily removedReview by Michael
Don't get me wrong, I like this donkey dick but my favourite feature is that it can be removed if you don't unhook. I run a rope slider & don't unhook, donkey dicks usually get in my way but not anymore.
Thanks Switch :-) (Posted on 17/05/16)
- Better than old oneReview by Brett
- Replaced my old DD on my controller 2 with the new one and it slips out of my harness less. Nice cheap upgrade. (Posted on 20/12/15)
- High quality for a cheap price!Review by Avi
- This donkeydick is really high quality! Unbelievable that Switch can sell it for this price! Great service from Switch that when some parts break you can buy spare parts for extremely low prices! (Posted on 12/11/15)
- new and improved and at that price :-)Review by Martin
I'll retrofit all my older bars with the improved and keep the old ones as safety spares. Yet another great example how Switch keeps you where you want to be -- Flying on the water -- doing what we love -- kitesurfing
Go Switch (Posted on 31/10/15)
- VeryReview by Gaspard
- This donkey dick is really nicer than the one that came with controller 1. Very stiff et good looking ! (Posted on 13/03/15)
- cheapReview by Marco
- utile se mai dovesse rompersi, meglio di molte soluzioni che si vedono fai da te, spesa minima (Posted on 25/02/15)
- avis sur le Donkey dickReview by Julien
- Seul petit défaut pour moi sur la totalité du matériel. il est un peu trop court et provoque parfois des largages involontaires. Si vous pouviez le rallonger de quelques centimètres se serait parfait. (Posted on 12/11/14)
- Good DD Review by Jean-Francois
- Good Donkey Dick phenomenal price! Just stiff enough to hold the chicken loop in place! (Posted on 28/10/14)
- now that is cheap Review by Martin
if you ever broke a chicken-bone aka donkey-dick -- you will appreachiate beingable to get a super cheap replacement that's the OEM part for your bar. Back in the days my North Cickenloop disintegrated and the only choice to fix it witth genuin North parts was to buy a new chicken loof for almost $100 !!!
That's 3x of a Switch chicekn loop (in case you did not notice) -- anyway on my next spare parts order I will just include one of these -- just in case.
(Posted on 18/07/14)